Sunday 4 August 2013

Mother Daughter dialogue

Mom, I need 100 bucks today

But I gave you some just yesterday

I spent it all, I don’t know how

Well, I can’t give you any more just now



Mom, you always say you don’t have any

I’ve told you before it’s hard to earn money

What’s my teacher going to say?

You’ll just have to wait till pay day



Mom, my teacher will be very annoyed

Maybe you can try hard to cry

Should I just ask for some from dad

You never talk to him, he’s going to be mad



Mom, I’ve got to go, I’m getting late

I’ll give it to you at a later date

I don’t think my teacher’s going to wait

Can you ask him for a rebate?



Mom, I also need a new iPad

What’s the matter with the one you had?

It’s become very old and slow

You think it's a bit like me, I know



God, Mom, you’re impossible

I know you think I’m horrible

Well, you said that, not me

Bye, and I love you too, honey


© 2013 Uma Venkatraman ~ All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment