Thursday 10 October 2013

Silent Love



Take from me what you will
Everything I have is yours still
My adoration is grist for your mill
So grind it up and send me the bill
                 
I know it will be a high price to pay
But I must tell you what I never did say
So many years after you went away
I still think of you every single day

I always wished you loved me too
Deep in your heart I think you do
When I had the chance I didn't tell you
That's why I've been feeling blue

If we were together it would be great
Of course it's now too very late      
You would have been my ideal mate
 I can only blame it on fate

But if you did come back to me
And proposed to me on one knee  
You would see so clearly
How happy our life could be


© 2013 Uma Venkatraman ~ All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment